A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Horsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Horsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Horsley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horsley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Horsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Cecile Horsley MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl C. Horsley practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Horsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Horsley practices Internal Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Internists.