A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Horton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Horton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Trinity Community Medical Center of Brenham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Joan Horton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl J. Horton practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Horton practices Ophthalmology near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Ophthalmologists.