A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Huber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Huber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Huber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medcenter One
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Edith Huber MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl E. Huber practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Huber practices Psychiatry near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Psychiatrists.