A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Huber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huber
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Huber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Huber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medcenter One
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Edith Huber MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl E. Huber practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Huber practices Psychiatry near Bismarck, ND.
See Bismarck Psychiatrists.