Exceptional Clinical and emphathy skills show details Exceptional Clinical and emphathy skills
Jan 27th, 2012

Dr. Iglesia corrected some surgical mistakes on me that were made by a different doctor back in 2009. Since then she has also worked with me on small difficulties still posed from the other surgeon's work - she and her staff are patient and thorough.

An incredibly smart, talented doctor with heart show details An incredibly smart, talented doctor with heart
Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Iglesia is well worth the wait. She's the best urologist I've seen, and one of the top two doctors I have ever been to. I trust her opinion and diagnosis, as she's very detail oriented and smart. She's also passionate about her job, something that's not always found in doctors. You do have to make appointments well in advance and you should expect a wait at the office, but she's SO worth it.

Dr. Iglesia is an amazing surgeon show details Dr. Iglesia is an amazing surgeon
Jun 12th, 2011

The doctor operated on me via robotic arms. After surgery I never felt a pain which was amazing. I had alot of pelvic surgery and I still could walk out of the hospital the next day.It's been 4 weeks now and I feel well. She really is the best.