A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Barnes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Early Memorial Hospital
- John D Archbold Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Jeanne Barnes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl J. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Barnes practices Dermatology near Thomasville, GA.
See Thomasville Dermatologists.