A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Johnstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Johnstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Johnstone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Johnstone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Anne Johnstone MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Johnstone practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Johnstone has 1 office location.
- Dr. Cheryl Johnstone practices Internal Medicine near , .