A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Jones, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Sandoski Jones MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl S. Jones practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Jones practices Dermatology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Dermatologists.