Dr. Cheryl Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2016
Will not go back
I used Dr. Jones when she first started practicing and I thought the world of her. I did not need to go to her for a few years when I did she found a skin cancer on my face and sent me to a specialist. All went well. The next year I went in to see her for a skin check and she started in on me my about my weight... like skin cancer was not important.. she told me I was a walking 911 I broke down and cried. I am a very overweight woman not only did that hurt my feelings but I felt that wasn't her concern. I have other Drs. and I know I have a weight problem . That said was I suppose to let my skin cancer checks go ? I have had two skin cancers in my past and I don't want to go to a Dr. I felt so humiliated . I have waited over a year to write this review but I can't get it off my mind and I need to find a new Dermatologist. So if you are overweight beware I don't think she likes fat people .

June 29th, 2015
Following a biopsy, I was told to call the office for the results. I inquired as to when the results would be ready. The reply was that she didn't know. So, I asked whether her staff could simply call me when the results came back, since they would know when the results were received by them and I would not. Dr. Jones snapped at me and said in a very rude manner "you'll call like everyone else." I didn't ask for nor did I need her attitude. I asked what I thought was a simple, logical question. The response was rude, undeserved and unappreciated. I lost trust and respect for Dr. Jones because of the disrespectful way in which she treated me. I won't return to see her.

April 30th, 2015
Have been seeing Chelryl Jones for a number of years for various skin problems. I rate her as high as I can rate her. I can't say enough good about her and highly recommend her to any newcomer to Pensacola. She pulls no punches and tells it like it is. I, like most men, like this characteristic. She is very thorough and yet she wastes no time.

July 4th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Jones for a little over two years. She is an outstanding dermatologist in my mind and many others including other doctors. She is very diligent concerning her exams. She is also concerned about her findings and your understanding of the problem and how it can be corrected. She is very friendly and down to earth. I have referred several people to her and they have given me excellent feedback. Her staff is friendly and helpful. Hope Dr. Jones stays put for a very long time.

June 25th, 2012
I was insulted and had to pay for it
She was down right rude and insulting. Without even looking at my skin condition she stated all my problems were weight related. She continued on for 5 mins about weight and how i was "going to be a surgeon a Ferrari" when i got older. She never addressed any of my direct questions that she couldn't answer "because your overweight" and when i tried to corner her on them she would avoid them or blame random chance.

January 28th, 2012
The best!
I found Dr. Jones several years ago just looking in the phone book. I have never had a doctor I like or respect any more than I do her. She is thorough, she listens -- I trust her diagnosis completely. And her staff is just as great as she is.

April 9th, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
I went to see Dr. Jones for the first time today. She is very pleasant, funny and she calmed my nerves. As she was attending to a procedure on me, she kept my mind off of it all by talking to me. Before I knew it, the procedure was over! The staff is very kind and caring too. I am a patient for life!

June 5th, 2017