A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kellert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kellert is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Kellert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellert graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kellert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital (Peacehealth)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Kellert MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Kellert practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Kellert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Kellert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellingham, WA.
See Santa Rosa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.