Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 5th, 2014

Fabulous experience with Dr kellert. My first pregnncy and child birth. Did as she said she would come for delivery. Everything happpened just as she said it would. Very satified . She is ATtentive, trustworthy.

Feb 21st, 2012

she didnt listen to me when explaining the situation with my pregnancy.i was a first time mom and didnt know if what i was feling was normal.come to find out it was.only after i had my baby did another doc diagnose me with gallstones.feel sorry for anyone who has her as a doc.she is unfriendly,no compassion and isnt in it to help her patients.

Never again show details Never again
Sep 12th, 2010

She is no longer in California, she moved to WA state. This doctor is terrible. She knew I was early and had incredibly high pressures and kept putting off coming to the hospital to check on me until it was too late. My body couldnt take it anymore and I started to go into labor. It was horridly painful and she still didnt come see me. Eventually after waiting from 9am she showed up around 5 or 6 pm and then left. At 11pm another doc from the office showed up and thankfully helped me out. Even during normal appointments she had no bedside manner. I guess thats why she had a wonderfully sweet RN and staff. I feel sorry for them having to work for and with her.

Oct 27th, 2009

I trusted this doctor. my wife decieded to have a tubal ligation, No one ever consulted me. Now maybe I have no right. I didnt find out till after and the affects werr traumatic. What about me? I just would have liked to have been a part of the discussion, not that the outcomme would have been different. I sinserely lack confidence in the doc, I am ashamed and hurt.

Jun 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

great doctor,helpful staff,good listeners,not a long wait time,says things so that ppl don't need a medical dictionary to understand. the only thing i found bad was the lack of services offered for the lesbian community. this is common among docs though.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com