A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kemerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kemerer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Kemerer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemerer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kemerer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Akron Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl L Kemerer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Kemerer practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Kemerer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Kemerer practices Pediatrics near Ravenna, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Streetsboro, OH.
See Ravenna Pediatricians.