A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kemerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kemerer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Kemerer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kemerer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kemerer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Crystal Clinic - North Coast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kemerer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Kemerer practice?
Dr. Cheryl Kemerer practices Pediatrics near Ravenna, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Streetsboro, OH.
See Ravenna Pediatricians.