A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kienzle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kienzle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Kienzle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kienzle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kienzle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl L Kienzle MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Kienzle practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Kienzle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Kienzle practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Walnutport, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.