A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kienzle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kienzle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Kienzle, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kienzle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kienzle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kienzle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Kienzle practice?
Dr. Cheryl Kienzle practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Walnutport, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.