A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kovalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kovalski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovalski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovalski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalski graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Kovalski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Dawn Kovalski DO is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Kovalski practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Kovalski has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Kovalski practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Hematologists and Lansing Oncologists.