A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kovalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kovalski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalski graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Kovalski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Kovalski DO is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Kovalski practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Kovalski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Kovalski practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Canton, MI.
See Lansing Hematologists and Lansing Oncologists.