A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kovalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kovalski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovalski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovalski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalski graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Kovalski has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Dawn Kovalski DO is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Kovalski practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Kovalski has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Kovalski practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Hematologists and Lansing Oncologists.