A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kovalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kovalski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalski graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Kovalski has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovalski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Kovalski practice?
Dr. Cheryl Kovalski practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Lansing General Practitioners, Lansing Internists, Lansing Oncologists, and Lansing Hematologists.