A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kunis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Kunis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kunis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kunis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans