A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Kunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Kunis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Kunis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kunis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynne Kunis MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Kunis practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Kunis has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Kunis practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.