A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Mercer University, Macon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Baker practice?
Dr. Cheryl Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Baker, Dr. Cheri Baker, Dr. Cherie Baker, Dr. Cherry Baker, Dr. Sheree Baker, Dr. Sheri Baker