A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Baker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Baker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Obstetricians & Gynecologists.