A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Davis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Davis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Davis practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Davis practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Haddonfield Pediatricians.