A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Moore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Moore practice?
Dr. Cheryl Moore practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists.