A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Landry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Landry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Caffee Landry MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl C. Landry practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Landry has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Landry practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.