A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Leddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Leddy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leddy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Leddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leddy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lea Leddy MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Leddy practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Leddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Leddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.