A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Leddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Leddy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leddy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Leddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leddy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lea Leddy MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Leddy practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Leddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Leddy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.