A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Ledford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Ledford, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Ledford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledford graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ledford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Ledford MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Ledford practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Ledford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Ledford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Orthopedic Surgeons.