Dr. Cheryl Lee Eberting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Lee Eberting?

October 12th, 2017

Great

Knows more than any other Dermatologist out there. Finally someone who has a solution.

February 5th, 2016

Worst Dermatology appt ever

I will be avoiding her like the plague! I only scheduled with her because I had a mole in my crotch and I wanted a female doctor. With her working only 2 days/week-- I made an appointment with a 6 week wait. The day before they called me an told me my appt time would be changed to 6 hours after my original appt. A working mother of 2--I had to rearrange my whole schedule. I arrived and waited a whole hour in the waiting room. You could tell she was behind when she came to the room. She was short and if her body language wasn't enough, she started ripping through my hair. I am a grown adult, so I kept it together, but I wanted to cry. They had no proper gowns (their words) for my appt, so I was wrapped in a sheet. Without going into detail--I felt like a whale wrapped in a towel after we finished as she was tugging and pulling the sheet because there was no directions given as to how she wanted me to situated. She removed two moles and treated me like a child when I told her it hurt during the second removal. Yes doctor--it should be numb, but it's not. That doesn't mean I should be talked down to. She whirled out of the room, and I literally sat in shock. I cried a little. I got to y car and I cried a little. I drove home in a daze and about when I got home I realized she hadn't even removed the mole that I had specifically gone there for. I had told her about it twice during the appt. So lucky me--I got to go back. Find another sitter, another time to make the hour round trip drive, plus the time of the visit. I didn't want to go, but I didn't want to pay for another doctors visit. The wait again was nearly an hour, and although I was ticked, I was cordial because I just wanted to get through it. She removed skin tags and a little red mole which have always been standard in my other derm visits. Lucky me I got the office fee waived (I wish I had gotten it all done in one visit!!) But I was slammed with a charge for the second appointment. Even after insurance I am charged $350 for this awful experience!! Mind you I still have the mole that I initially went in for. I wish I had never gone. I wish I had never gone back.

August 14th, 2015

Best dermatologist you will ever find

The most thorough and thoughtful doctor I've ever seen

July 8th, 2015

This is the brightest doctor I have been to. Very helpful!

August 19th, 2013

Made me pay for a pointless appointment

I went in for a mole check and the Dr looked at a couple of moles she wanted removed. They had been removed before, so she asked for my records to look at the old biopsies. She had me fill out the record request form and said her front desk would take care of it and have the records by the next appointment when she would look them over and decide if the moles needed to come off. I came back four weeks later to discover that they had not gotten my records and had no excuse. The Dr basically said she wouldn't do anything until she got them, so I had to pay for a visit where nothing was actually done. I drove a ways for a pointless appointment because of their failure and there wasn't any apology, just a lot of condescending talk. I won't be going back even though they're supposedly actually sending for my records now.

June 24th, 2013

Great Dermatologist!

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Eberting! My first visit many years ago I went to her for a sore on my nose that would never heal. She removed it and discovered it was a certain form of cancer, and sent me to another amazing Doctor that got the rest of it, and I haven't had a problem with it since. During that first visit I got the most thorough mole check that I have ever had. I was really impressed because that was not even the reason for my visit, but she cares enough about each of her patients that she will do it regardless! I ended up have a couple moles removed that were precancerous. If she had not done that who knows if I would have ever thought to have them checked on my own, and could have ended up with full blown cancer. I took my daughter to her with a mole on her face that needed to be removed. She did an amazing job stitching up her face, and you can hardly see the scar. I just made some more appointments for mole checks for my husband, my son and myself, and there wasn't even a second thought as to who I wanted to do it! Dr. Eberting will literally check you from head to toe and make sure she catches any mole that needs to be removed. I leave the office feeling secure about that! I would recommend her to anyone wanting a great doctor that they can trust!

May 10th, 2012

Great Dermatologist.

September 29th, 2011

Great doctor..she is the doctor that doctors go to...

I find it impossible to believe that Dr. Eberting would not "know what she is talking about". As a physician myself, I see Dr. Eberting as do my family and most of my collegues. Perhaps the person who wrote that review was not willing to accept their diagnosis as I have sent many patients to Dr. Eberting with problems that no one else could figure out and she is the one who figures them out and will take the time necessary to do so.

August 11th, 2011

I would NEVER recommend this doctor!!

Dr. Eberting's bedside manners were horrific!! She was rude and uncaring about a sensitive issue. She also had no clue of what she was talking about. I wouldn't recommend her to my worse enemy. I must say it was easy to get in, the front desk was pleasant as well as the girl that was in the room with Dr. Eberting.

June 27th, 2011

Physician did not seem to take a personal interest in patient. She seems to be a very good technician, but perhaps was a little rushed.

June 24th, 2011

Great PA. He treats kids and does alot of acne and wart treatments that are really effective.

I would definitely recommend the PA and the doctor here. They have helped multiple family members and have done a great job and diagnosis and at communicating with us.

June 9th, 2011

I will continue to see this doctor. She helped me with my skin questions and gave me very helpful information and treatment. I am also going to schedule for a laser peel at her office and am very excited to get it done, my friend had one done there and she loved it.