A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Lemmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemmons
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lemmons Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemmons graduated from Boston University .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Elaine Lemmons MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl E. Lemmons practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Lemmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Lemmons practices Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.