A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Lipson is Good. Dr. Lipson has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Lipson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Palmerton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl S. Lipson practice?
Dr. Cheryl Lipson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Palmerton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, PA and Tamaqua, PA.
See Palmerton Internists and Palmerton Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Lipson, Dr. Cherie Lipson, Dr. Sheree Lipson, Dr. Sherie Lipson, Dr. Cheri Lipson, Dr. Sherri Lipson