A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Pan Lopez DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl P. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Lopez practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors.