A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Pan Lopez DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl P. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Lopez practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors.