Dr. Cheryl Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Lopez?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Lopez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 18th, 2016

Unreliable and total waste of time

It was difficult to make appointment. Took her 3 days to call back. I double check she take my insurance on the phone and she confirmed. When I arrived at my appointement at 9AM, I waited for 75 minutes to see her. While I was waiting, I had a chat with the lady sat next to me and found out she also has a 9am appointment. So, this doctor double booked!!! It was a small office and she was the only doctor. She offered NO appology for the wait. It was a annual physical check up and during the 15 minutes consultation, she went out of the room 3 times! I wasnt able to ask the questions I needed. Another 20 minutes wait, so I went out of the room and check what was going on. I saw her in the corridor and said she does NOT take my insurance!! Was she kidding me??!! I gave her all the information on the phone when I made the appointment 2 weeks ago and she confirmed. She double booked and made me waited 75+20 mins and then said she does not take my insurance. She said she made a mistake!! Never met a "doctor" so crazy!! So reception. A part-time nurse. She made my appointment herself 2 weeks ago!! Dont waste your time on this woman!! She does not care about the patient!! Just want to waste your time and take your money!!

September 23rd, 2015

Beware!

Dont ever go to this Dr! She likes to rack up office visits and it's all about the money. If you want to ask simple question, make an appointment, that's what you will everytime. Office is very disorganized and very outdated. Wait time is ridiculous! Seen in 1 hr of waiting! It's very irritating too that her assistant nor the doctor herself doesn't answer the phone or return calls! Not impressed with the doctor, I don't find her knowledgeable!

July 27th, 2012

Tricky Doctor !

Be very careful; when you make your first appointment with her, she wants to do a complete physical..and THEN address your problem. This is much more expensive and just a way to rack up fees. You don't need a total physical when you have an ear infection. How ridiculous !

April 25th, 2017