A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Lynch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Boston University . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Patrice Lynch MD is a female General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl P. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Lynch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Lynch practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Charleston General Practitioners and Charleston Internists.