A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Lynch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lynch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl P Lynch MD is a female General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl P. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Lynch has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Lynch practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Primary Care Doctors and Charleston Internists.