More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Matossian
Dr. Cheryl Matossian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Dorado Hills, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Matossian is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Matossian has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Cheryl Matossian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Dorado Hills, CA.
Dr. Kristine Burke
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
El Dorado Hills, CA 0.16 mi24
Dr. Mark Holthouse
El Dorado Hills, CA 0.16 mi27
Dr. Lance Holtry
El Dorado Hills, CA 0.17 mi14