Dr. Cheryl Matossian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Matossian?

October 7th, 2016

Amazing Pro-Active M.D.

I am so fortunate I was highly recommended to Dr. Matossian by a fellow R.N. I feel so very confident under her astute care. When she greets you it is with warmth , good eye contact and a respectful handshake. During the examination, she maintains eye contact, shares her assessment for your needs or treatment . She documents on a laptop during the exam to not miss any details and reads it back to you. No secrets. If a referral is needed she is not stingy and will notify you at that time and set up the referral. No secrets here. The staff personally call you with the results of your lab tests and tell you if further treatment is needed. The staff are pleasant and courteous. I hope this will help .

April 30th, 2016

Highly Impressed

It breaks my heart to read all of the comments below. I have been a long term patient of Dr. Matossian's and absolutely love her and all her staff. I have had several horrible experience's with doctors in the recent years but Dr. Matossian is always there when I need her. Yes sometimes I was scheduled to see a PA or NP but they are all great. Also, my opinion is when a doctor is more difficult to get into they are probably worth the wait! In my opinion she is!!!!! I just thought I would give my perspective because I have never had an experience anything like what is being said on this site nor witnessed any such behavior with the employees. I can say that I have seen PATIENTS treat the staff so poorly that at times I have had to hold myself back from speaking up for the employee!!!! They are people too. I also have to give a huge compliment to the person who handles the referrals. She went above and beyond to assisting me with getting all my referrals and appointments made for me, processing prior authorizations for all of the tests that I had done, the list goes on....The effort put in to help me to get everything scheduled and following through with what she said she was going to do meant a lot to me. I'm not in any way saying that that the other comments or experiences that are stated aren't true but when we go to the doctor we don't feel well and if things don't go exactly how they wanted people just go on these types of sites to be spiteful and that is so sad to me. Nobody is perfect but I know that Dr. Matossian and the other providers are looking out for what is best for me with all of my health problems. I also feel that the staff is very friendly and helpful. I hope this makes you take a second thought about the other comments below. This really is a great office and I know I am a patient for life.

February 25th, 2016

Always remembers me and where we left off on my treatment.

January 22nd, 2016

Would give 0 stars if I could

I agree with Marc J!!! It was good seeing you in that office, hopefully we won't have to cross paths in that place anymore ! My wife loves Dr. Matossian but this office gives me a bad taste in my mouth. And I will never go there again ! i think the public should know whats going on to stop this neglance and malpractice before someone gets hurt !!!

January 22nd, 2016

stay away!

Horrible place! Office manager menalie never available! I never get called back! The dogs in the office are nasty! The office manager walks around with no shoes on, talks on her cell phone so loud! They never tell you when there running late! I wish i read the reviews earlier!

July 7th, 2015

Faithful patient for life

I have been seeing Dr. Matossian for almost 15 years and the quality of service is the finest I have ever encountered. After seeing many specialists for pain and after numerous invasive procedures, Dr. Matossian correctly diagnosed my problem on the first visit. She promptly prescribed a medication that had never been mentioned to me by other doctors and the pain immediately became manageable. Prior to her diagnosis I was limited in not only my activities but I could seldom leave home. For the past 15 years I have been extremely active, I was able to finish my successful career in business and I have been able to thoroughly enjoy my husband, my children and my wonderful grandchildren. Dr. Matossian took great interest in seeing me get better and her staff has always been very supportive in making my appointments timely and pleasant. I especially enjoy their sense of humor when appropriate and their genuine interest in assisting me when necessary. I read some of the complaints listed on this site and I have a hard time believing them. I realize that when we don't feel well it's sometimes difficult to see the silver lining and that everyone has a bad day once in awhile. That being said, I strongly believe that if you go into Dr. Matossian's office (or any business) with a smile on your face that you will get many smiles back. These are good people and they have all served me extremely well.

June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Matossian is an excellent doctor. She spends the time necessary with you in order to solve the particular problem you have and then makes sure you have the best resource if there is any follow-up. She thinks outside the box in order to solve medical problems that you might have and is very caring and personable. My husband and I have been going to her for many years and she has never failed us. I would highly recommend her. She is your strong advocate!

June 11th, 2015

Fantastic Doc

I have been a patient her over ten years and been very gratified by the thoroughness of Dr. Matossian. I note that recently the office has become more efficient. I have always found them very personable and friendly. Because of my age and condition I have seen many doctors. Very happy with this one.

May 11th, 2015

Dog in the Office?!

Overall, the staff for this doctor isn't the friendliest. It always feels like we're inconviencing them when we show up for an appointment. I expect my doctor office to be clean. I was blown away to have a dog running through the back offices and hallway. I see this as completely unprofessional, and just dirty. I will not be returning to this doctor/office again.

February 19th, 2015

Stay Away

All these negative reviews are right on in all areas. Unless you pay the extra concierge fees, you will see a PA. I a sure the only time I saw Matossian was when she had no PA to see me. She said she fired him but after reading the other reviews I am sure he quit. The PA's were fine. Office staff is as described in other negative reviews. When I did see Matossian, she rushed me through the appointment and left before I could ask her more about my health. There are a lot of other caring doctors out there. Stay away from this practice.

September 3rd, 2014

Concierge patients took over all of us!

The staff is not professional and not caring. The doctor may underpay the personnel and not get the best, who knows? I have been a patient there for 10 years, should I say 4 because the past 6 years have been dealing with specialists rather than Dr Matossian. Shame on me probably to not have changed earlier of family doctor. Dr Matossisan has "concierge" patients that pay thousands of dollars a year to be on the favored and preferred list who can have access to the doctor anytime almost from what I understood. Other patients are seen by NPs or not at all as you need to wait 4 months to get an appointment with Dr Matossian. The Doctor wants to earn money to go on trips, sometimes she is away for a month. This is the length of time she sometimes leaves her office which makes me think that there is no real doctor in place at times. This doctor certainly is a good doctor but chose her path : earning money rather than caring and being faithful to her pledge. Tried several times but too many disappointments so went finally to a new doctor ... where you can actually see the doctor when needed. I was very surprised to see that this office still takes new patients but turnover may require new patients often probably..

June 11th, 2014

Regular person

I had this doctor for over a year. Trying to get an appointment is very difficult if not almost impossible within a reasonable time. Reasonable to me is 1-2 weeks. I had about 4 visits over the year of which I have never had ANY contact with Cheryl. I was always pushed off to the PA. So in reality, I can not provide any feedback about the doctor because I was never able to see the doctor. If your in the market of finding a new doctor, keep looking because you will never see this one anyways.