A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl McDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl McDonald, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McDonald has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl K McDonald MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl K. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Cheryl McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl McDonald practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.