A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl McDonald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McDonald has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan