A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl McDonald, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McDonald has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Kay McDonald MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl K. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Cheryl McDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl McDonald practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.