A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. McDonough has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl McDonough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl R. McDonough practice?
- Dr. Cheryl McDonough practices Hospitalist near Saint Louis, MO.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl McDonough, Dr. Cheri McDonough, Dr. Cherie McDonough, Dr. Cherry McDonough, Dr. Sheree McDonough, Dr. Sheri McDonough