A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Marie Miller MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Miller practices Internal Medicine near Roscoe, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI.
See Roscoe Internists.