A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Moses:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Moses, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moses graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Moses has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Marie Moses MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl M. Moses practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Moses has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Moses practices Emergency Medicine near London, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Daytona Beach, FL.
See London Emergency Physicians.