A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Nabors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Nabors, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Nabors, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabors graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabors has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Nabors MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Nabors practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Nabors has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Nabors practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cookeville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.