A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Neal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Neal, DMD, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Neal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Neal DMD and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Neal practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Neal practices Psychiatry near Wasilla, AK.
See Wasilla Psychiatrists.