Dr. Cheryl Hodges Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Hodges?

Life Saver

Posted on January 26th, 2011

This doctor saved my life. Very caring and understanding. I would highly recommend her.

Be careful who you choose to handle you mental health

Posted on December 10th, 2010

In total I saw this Dr maybe a total of ten visits. All were 100% covered by my insurance. Prior to seeing her for my first appt I took it upon myself to get my pre auth from insurance for ten visits completly covered. On approx the 8 th visit I was told u need to pay x amount or you won't be seen again. However, her office tht called me for a appt reminder the day before never informed me of this. Infact, they even left the wrong appt time on my voicemail which I tried to prove to the Dr by offering to play it for her. Her only response without even wanting to hear her employees vcmail was " well, your goin to have to call my office and reschedule. I also sent you certified mail you didn't pick up. I can't see you anyways." My response " ok, why wasn't this mentioned before I wasted my presious time comming here? When your staff called they never mentioned a thing about me not being seen. Do you even have my correct address? It's not that I didn't pick it up upon choice, I didn't even know you sent anything as your accusing I made the choice not to pick it up." My opinion, after this particular Dr found out by my own admission that I am a recovering drug addict, currently in treatment and have over 120 days clean, she started treating me poorly. Everytime I saw here she started only spending maybe ten mins with me if I was lucky. And that was only to prescribe a sleep aid. This Dr has poor tact when it comes to not wanting to uphold her Dr's creed. She more than obviously no longer wanted me as a patient, but had no legitimate reason to "fire" me. I hope you, whoever may take the time to read this thinks twice before putting you metal health in this particular Dr's hands. Just watch what you tell her in confidence, she will hold it against you if she doesn't like it!

Posted on October 7th, 2010

caring, smart, understanding, patient, and pleasant. Highly recommended.

Posted on January 22nd, 2011