Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Video profile
65 Neilson St
Watsonville, CA 95076
831-786-1457
Locations and availability (4)

|  Dr. Northey is wonderful!  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Northey and Dr. Burke who is the on-call doctor in the office as well. They are so kind and generous. I am so lucky to have found them! Very understanding, compassionate and takes extra time to answer questions/concerns. Glad I will be delivering my baby at Watsonville Hospital instead of CHOMP.

|  Doctor is great but staff needs imporovment  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

Doctor Cheryl Northey is a great Doctor. She is very knowledgeable and courteous. However, the front office staff is not that great. The front office gives you a look like saying you again. They are not too friendly. They do not make you feel comfortable.Also, in my opinion this office has too many patients. The waiting time is about 30 minutes in the afternoon. I get a feeling that during my pregnancy visits I was not given the adequate time. I felt rushed. It was had getting ahold of the doctor.

|  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr. Northey is a great doctor but always rushed. I was left in a room forgotten by her and the staff for 30 minutes. The office staff tends to overbook her in Watsonville and does not offer options such as seeing another doctor when she is called away for a delivery.I was told I could be "on call" but for a busy, single, working parent, this is not an option. I had to modify a busy work/school schedule just to make my last appointment which was cancelled.I wanted to give this office another try and hoped that it had improved, but unfortunatly it seems it has not.

|  Lucky to have Dr. Northey  |  show details
by Katie C at Insider Pages on Oct 20th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

SHE is an amazing lady. I fully trust her with mine and my soon to be little ones health. She is very friendly and always seems to remember ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com