A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl O'Brien, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Anne O'Brien MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Cheryl O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl O'Brien practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.