A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl O'Brien, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Anne O'Brien MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Cheryl O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl O'Brien practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.