A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl O'Malley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. O'Malley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Malley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl W. O'Malley practice?
Dr. Cheryl O'Malley practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians, Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Family Physicians, Phoenix Hospitalists, Phoenix General Practitioners, and Phoenix Pediatricians.