Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Oh
Dr. Cheryl Oh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Oh is affiliated with Florida Hospital Altamonte, Florida Hospital East and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Oh has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Oh has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Cheryl Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Dr. Jorge Ribet
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.18 mi29
Dr. Ruben Perez
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.19 mi32
Dr. Luis Morales
Altamonte Springs, FL 0.19 mi41