A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Oh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Oh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ichaw Oh MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl I. Oh practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Oh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Oh practices Family Medicine near Altamonte Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Longwood, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Family Physicians.