A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Okado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Okado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okado graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Okado has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl K. Okado practice?
Dr. Cheryl Okado practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.