A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Okado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Okado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okado graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Okado has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Kyoko Okado MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl K. Okado practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Okado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Okado practices Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Honolulu Pediatricians.