A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Ortel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Ortel, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Ortel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ortel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Daniels Ortel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Ortel practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Ortel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Ortel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Centreville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD and Wilmington, DE.
See Centreville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.