A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Pagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Pagel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Pagel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pagel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pagel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan