A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Pagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Pagel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Pagel, MD, OTR is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pagel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl J Pagel MD and OTR is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl J. Pagel practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Pagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Pagel practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.