Dr. Cheryl Paradis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Paradis?

Dr. P as my GYN....

Posted on April 15th, 2013

Dr. Paradis had answered all my questions. She keeps me informed on my conditions in question. She had a wonderful bedside manner. She even listened to what I had to say. Dr Paradis also in the past did an E.A on me and it went as we hoped it would go by 100%. She is a new Dr. to me and is a wonderful Dr. She is a keeper, I would not trade her for anyone, except her nurse Linda.

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

She is one of the most understanding Dr. I have ever been to. She has sat in the exam room with me AFTER the exam and just talked with me and always has advice if asked, she is very gental and kind. The Best!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

My experience with this doctor is horrible. She is all smiley and nice, but she was late to my appointment (I had to wait 50 min in the room), she misdiagnosed me, and at the end of the day no one even appologized that I took a course of antibiotics and was not suppose to. It seems that they DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS! I am leaving her because I care about my health. By the way, her nurses are so unprofessional!!!

Love her

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr. Cheryl is a great listener .. She is very gentle and kind. Her bedside manner is wonderful... I have sent many people to her and they love her also ... I would highly recomnd. her for ur care .

Posted on July 26th, 2017