A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Peavler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Peavler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Nicole Peavler DO is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl N. Peavler practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Peavler has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Peavler practices Hospitalist near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Hospitalists.