A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Potter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Potter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Potter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Potter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Potter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Potter practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Potter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Potter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.