Dr. Cheryl Potter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Potter?

June 2nd, 2015

Love her

January 7th, 2015

Dr Potter = Pure Awesomeness!

I just completed a very difficult pregnancy due to extremely high blood pressure. It never mattered how busy the office was, if my pregnancy was having the slightest "iffy" moment, I was worked in immediately to see Dr Potter and the sonographer. I felt like I might have been a pain in the rear with all of my fears and questions but the AMA's and my doctor we're so understanding and thorough. Some times I would be so anxious or fearful but Dr Potter always had a reassuring answer for me and a hug. When delivery rolled around my baby's heart rate had dropped so low that I really felt like my emergency c-section was not going to happen fast enough Dr Potter and her partner Dr Gillian we're so efficient and incredibly reassuring you can tell these doctors have such a high level of expertise in their field in a tough situation Dr Potter and manage to make me feel like this situation was going to be a walk in the park. I love her and will never be able to thank her enough for my living healthy baby boy!!!

January 7th, 2015

DR POTTER IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DR. POTTER IS AMAZING!! One of the main reasons I love Dr. Potter is she is so matter of fact & doesn't sugar coat things! The office has such a good vibe and the nurses and doctors always cut up with the patients to make us feel more at ease. The front office is always so nice & knows who I am making me feel very welcomed every time I go see them. There is sometimes a wait to get in & a wait to go back but it is so worth it to see Dr. Potter!

BEST DR EVER!

I HAVE BEEN WITH DR.POTTER FOR MANY, MANY YEARS. SHE IS SUCH A FUN, CARING DR. MAKES GOING FOR "THAT" VISITMORE COMFORTING. SHE HAS DELIVERED BOTH OF MY CHILDREN AND HAS DONE SURGERY ON ME. SHE HAS THE NICEST OFFICE STAFF AND M.A.'S. THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY. SHE IS HARD TO GET INTO, BUT THAT JUST MEANS SHE IS A GOOD DOCTOR. THE OFFICE IS BEAUTIFUL, ALSO.

December 11th, 2014

Office staff was very rude

Called to make an appt. for my daughter who was in the ER and told she had a very large cyst on her ovary. This nurse told me she could not get me in for 6 weeks I told her she is in pain she told me give her Motrin and let it rupture and I said that's not helping then up it to 4 tablets, I told her I have and that does not take the pain away. We'll you need to come in so we can do surgery. How can you do surgery if you have not seen her?. Took her to another doctor the next day went in for emergency surgery that same day and her tube was twisted and she had to have it removed . She is only 18 years old. Office staff was so rude

June 9th, 2014

Heartless doctor

Dr potter was the on call Dr for Me while I was in the hospital and she was heartless... She had no feelings and was completely rude. She didn't smile and talked over me when ever I tried to talk... She told met daughters were a personal problem and she didn't deal with personal problems. I don't know how she even got her PHD... She might be smart but she has no heart. Dr Gillean is the doctor to go to... STAY AWAY FROM DR Potter!!!

April 14th, 2014

All good.

Dr. Potter and her NP Amy are the best. I have been going to Dr. Potter for 7 years and now my child is going to her. I had a hysterectomy and a bladder lift 4 years ago by dr. potter. She was very caring. I trusted her completely. I have worked in the medical field as a Registered Nurse, so I know what patient care should be. Dr. Potter and Amy have always been on top of it all. They are wonderful with my teenage daughter. I know when she decides to have children in the future she will continue to follow through with Dr. Potter. None of the staff have ever left me with questions. They have always explained things very thoroughly. The staff and the Nurses I have dealt with have always been very nice and informative. I will go to Dr. Potter and Amy the rest of my life.

January 16th, 2014

Attentive, caring, and personable

Dr Potter and her staff have been absolutely amazing. I have a high risk and complex pregnancy. They are always there for me and not only offer extensive knowledge with each hurdle, but also great support. Dr. potter has been working in conjunction with the amazing specialist she referred me to in order to ensure my sweet baby is having all her needs for care met. I am able to call with questions or concerns along the way and am never dismissed. The office atmosphere is very positive. The office is clean and maintained very well. I highly recommend Dr Potter.

November 22nd, 2013

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE !!

First off I need to say this, I am a first time mom, so the whole time I have been going to her, I was thinking the type of care I was getting was normal standard OBGYN care... My mom has been telling me the whole time that the care I have been receiving is not normal. I am 21 weeks, and out start getting prenatal care at her office at 4 weeks pregnant... Through this whole time I had seen her 2 TIMES, once for a unscheduled visit because she happened to be right there, and another time for a scheduled visit. Other than that I had to always see her nurse practitioner.. I have high blood pressure, and have been swelling really bad... and all I ever received from them was more medicine, and more medicine, and more medicine...they just shoved a bunch of medicine down my throat.. I went in one day around 18 weeks because I was having really bad stomach pains, and they just rushed me in, and said oh its normal, and rushed me out.. didn't do a sonogram or anything... and blew me off. So then my blood pressure spiked up, so I called them, and told them it was up and I was still having stomach cramps, and was swelling up really bad, and they ignored everything I had told them, and just said oh double your medicine, that was after I had to call numerous times to get the nurse to call me back !! So finally that was the last straw for me, I no longer felt comfortable with this office anymore... so I actually did research to find a doctor with great ratings on the internet, I called and spoke with the front staff, and they were SO nice and reassuring.. and I made an appointment, and it was the BEST thing I ever did... This doctor spends as much time as he needs to with me in the room to reassure me, and let me ask any questions (he does not have a timer on his ipad that he is only allowed five mintues at at time with me like Dr. Potter did), I have never seen anyone other than the doctor, and even for a simple blood pressure recheck he comes in and thoroughly checks me out, the front staff at the new office is seriously so sweet, and they actually remember me and ask me how im doing everytime I go in now ! Also, as soon as i sent the request for my medical records to Dr. Potters office the nurse called me twice, and left me messages, and when I finally called her back it wasn't how are you doing, how's your blood pressure, it was why are you switching, we have heard bad things about that doctors office... I was just like SERIOUSLY ! So needless to say, I would not recommend Dr. Potter and her staff to anyone, and if you have any weird feelings or anything follow your gut && switch. Im sure things would have been okay if we would have stayed with her, but I didn't feel like she cared or I was receiving the care or attention I deserved, after all I need to really feel comfortable and know the person who will bring my baby into this world, and has the potential to save my babies life !

June 5th, 2013

Happy patient

Great doctor. One of the best and I work in the medical field.

April 17th, 2013

Dr. Potters bedside manner is terrible. She is uncaring and uninformative. Her office lacks compassion when dealing with a difficult pregnancy. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

August 13th, 2011

Lots of visits and copay for things that could have been taken care of in about two visits. I DECIDED TO CHANGE TO ANOTHER OFFICE AND ITS LIKE A NEW EXPERIENCE. VERY HAPPY WITH MY DECISION