Overall Review

2.7

no change

January 30th, 2016
I will def be switching doctor offices since this last episode. My pharmacy called 6 times to refill my script, no one called them back at any time or myself for that matter. I called on Friday morning and explained to the gal the situation, she claims someone called me earlier in the month to set up an appointment, so not true! And this is not the first time a claim like that has happened. So now that I really need the medication, could be life threatening, and I cannot get any, I called the answering service and they tell me they cannot call just for a script. So my husband and I will be looking elsewhere because I don't believe they will ever change. Sorry I ever started with that office, god bless anyone who goes there.

June 25th, 2015
Good doctor, obnoxious wait times
Longest, unnessecary waiting times. I heard a girl also complaining that they continuously run behind scheduled apt times

August 6th, 2013
Be aware - I specifectlly said when I called I was coming in for my annual. When I arrived (and after I paid) they told me this visit would not be coded as my annual, and I would have to come back to complete my physical. Translation, no 100% coverage (as coded) and an additional $40 copay. Not to mention, more time off needed for second visit. I asked for my money back and paperwork. I felt like I was mislead and this was their way to charge another copay. I suggested, moving forward that they disclose this information to new patients. Like how am I supposed to know?

July 27th, 2013
She seemed very nice when I met her but avoid this physician. I made an appointment for a yearly check-up that was covered as a free visit but it was billed as something else and have ridiculous charges. They refused to resubmit the codes and so I am stuck with a bill and never even got the results of the tests they ordered. I wish I had read reviews earlier. The Pinnacle Group is apparently much more concerned with being paid than caring for patients. No follow-up at all. They gave me the wrong Scrip for tests. There was no follow-up.Why are they in business at all?

October 18th, 2012
More interested in getting paid than helping her patient. She should be reported to the medical quality assurance board for putting her patients last.

August 13th, 2012
Mary
Caring, considerate. Excellent staff. Long waits, almost always, like every other MD's office.

June 28th, 2012
Long Tmes in the Waiting Room
The office claims the delays are due to emergecies. -- but that could only be true if they have them every time I go. One more unreasonable wait and I will not use them anymore.

June 26th, 2012
I had to wait for more than an hour, even though she changed the appointment date on me.

June 7th, 2012
Best Dr. I've Ever Seen
I've been a patient of Cheryl Reed MD since the esrly 1990's.She's an observant, intelligent and compassionate person who respects other peoples' intelligence and life situations. She is highly capable, kind and caring. I hope I never have to replace her in my health care choices, it would be next to impossible. No, I'm not related, I'm just so grateful to have her as my doc!

June 4th, 2012
Great doctor
Dr Reed reminds me of a female Dr. Oz, Dr Welby. I have never had a doctor care for me like she did.

April 19th, 2012
Went in for routine appointment and asked for refills on maintenance meds. Was told they would call them in to my pharmacy, but after A WEEK, the meds still weren't called in. At the pharmacy on the 8th day, I called them and royally chewed out this incompetent group, and they FINALLY called in refills with me standing right there in the pharmacy. I was livid !Too many young girls working in the office - they don't know what it feels like to be older and sick, so they don't care !

April 5th, 2012
Lack of follow-up after procedures and VERY disorganized. They lost my blood work results and claimed I didn't have blood drawn.