Dr. Cheryl Rice MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 11th, 2011
Very Thankful
Dr. Rice was patient and caring. She took the time to explain things to me and allowed my partner to be with me the whole time. She stated that she will contact me with my results rather than a nurse. Although I respect the work of the nurses, I appreciate her willingness to call because it will allow me to ask additional questions if I need to. I am just beginning this process with Dr. Rice but I feel confident that her professionalism will continue. Her staff was also very caring and when I wanted to go back to work after the biopsy, her nurse talked with me about potential consequences and I was thankful that I changed my mind because of her advice. I would highly recommend this physician.

January 10th, 2011
for surgery
Dr. Rice was caring, compassionate and professional. She took extra time with me when I needed it and always made time to see me, even on short notice. The staff in her office were very accomodating. Her diagnosis and procedures were accurate.

August 21st, 2010
Gallbladder surgery
Dr. Rice removed my gallbladder this week. I got a referral to her from my OBGYN, and was able to get an appointment the next day. I felt Dr. Rice was very thorough in getting to know my medical history and pre-op care. She made me feel very comfortable and I was very pleased with the whole experience, as this was my first surgery. I am only a few days post-op, but am in very little pain and feel my experience could not have been better.