A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Richards is Excellent. Dr. Richards has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Richards, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Richards practice?
Dr. Cheryl Richards practices Family Medicine near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Garland, TX.
See Rowlett Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Richards, Dr. Cherie Richards, Dr. Sheree Richards, Dr. Sherie Richards, Dr. Cheri Richards, Dr. Sherri Richards