A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Richards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Richards, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Richards has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Richards DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Richards practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Richards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Richards practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.