A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Richards, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Richards has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Richards DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Richards practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Richards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Richards practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.