Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Richards
Dr. Cheryl Richards, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Rockwall, TX, with other offices in Rockwall, TX and Rowlett, TX (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Richards is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland, Rockdale Hospital and Harris Methodist - Springwood. Dr. Richards has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Richards has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Cheryl Richards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.
Dr. Christine Desocarraz
Preventive Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Rockwall, TX 0.75 mi37
Dr. Kaustubh Mestry
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Rockwall, TX 0.75 mi10
Dr. Rana Pascoe
Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine
Rockwall, TX 0.88 mi29