Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Richards, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Richards has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Richards DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Richards practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Richards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Richards practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.