A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Rips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Rips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Rips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rips graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Z. Rips practice?
Dr. Cheryl Rips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Merriam, KS and Olathe, KS.
See Leawood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.