A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Rips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Rips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Rips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rips graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Z Rips MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Z. Rips practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Rips has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Rips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Olathe, KS.
See Leawood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.